George Lucas loosely based Midi-chlorians on the mitochondria, which is the topic of my book, so as a tribute to Star Wars, today I'll just list a bunch of previously-posted related to the Force, grouped as follows:
- Infertility Reversed in Mitochondrially-Related Obesity
- CoQ10 May Reverse Cognitive Deficits in Menopause
- Exercise Benefits Mitochondria in Diabetics
- Mitochondria Behind Age-Related Exercise-Induced Fatigability
- Ubiquinol the Newest Aid for Olympic Athletes?
- Dark Chocolate Enhances Physical Endurance
- Aerobic Activity Preserves Muscle Mitochondria
- Eating Chocolate Keeps You Slim
- Could Alzheimer's Patients Benefit from Marijuana?
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid Helps Restore Brain Metabolism
- Metabolism and the Evolution of the Human Brain
- Exercise for Stress-Induced Depression
- MCT Oil Helps Prevent Brain Ageing
- Omega-3s for Mitochondrial Function & Alzheimer's Prevention
- Bacopa's Antioxidant Benefits
- L-Carnitine Helps Treat Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Inhibit Serotonin to Help Burn Fat
- Melatonin for Diabetes and Weight Loss?
- Brown Fat Induced by Lactate and Ketone Bodies
- Artificial Blue Colours a Hazard to Children & Men
- Health Benefits of Hypoxia
- Aluminum's Health Risks Summarized in New Systematic Review
- CoQ10 and Low Birth Weight's Future Complications
- Feel Pain When Walking? Try Dark Chocolate!
- PQQ Improves Mitochondrial Function
- L-Carnitine May Protect Mitochondrial Function in Liver
Click HERE to subscribe to Know Guff.